Monday, December 24, 2007

January 12th Altered Book Class Sample is Done!

I've finished my altered book for the class I'm teaching at My Daughter's Wish on January 12th. It was so fun to do and I love all the little surprises inside. I'm really excited, it's my first class and as of Thursday of last week there's only one spot left and it's a class for 10!

Have a fabulous Christmas!


Cover of Altered Book, originally uploaded by anartsygirl.


Inside of Altered Book, originally uploaded by anartsygirl.

3 comments:

Mallory Phillipy said...

oh wow lisa, this is gorgeous! if i was in town i'd definitely be taking this class. you rock girl!

Lisa Super said...

Thank you!! I'm so glad you like it. I wanted it to be really fun and girly and with so many people signed up I really needed to bring it! I am going to send something in for the Prima DT call. I thought about sending this since I used a lot of their product. It might be too mixed media for them, we'll see. I hope you're doing great and I wish you a merry Christmas!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your book is beautiful!!! I am a new blogger, I would love for you to check mine out sometime-maybe we can swap ideas!
love emilee
http://artismylove.blogspot.com/