Sunday, January 11, 2009

Valentines Day Class Feb. 7th @ Scraplovers


DSC_0001, originally uploaded by anartsygirl.

Here the Valentines Day project I'll be teaching on February 7th at Scrap Lovers at A Work of Heart. With the exception of the straight pins I had everything on hand to make this today. The fabric is the cuff to an old shirt I've had for years but never wore. The flowers and czech buttons are flea market finds. The book cover was torn off an old book that was also a flea purchase. I offered so little for this book and a few others that the man told me ok but that he wouldn't have money to buy shoes for his kids! I hated to tear the cover off but the book was truly rotten. Here's a close up.


DSC_0007, originally uploaded by anartsygirl.

2 comments:

Dianne Adams said...

The cuff of the old shirt is a great idea. Love this piece.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love that ribbon hanger.

Lesley