Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dessert Inspired by Pinterest


I tried to avoid it as long as I could but Pinterest is, well, too interesting to not take a peek at from time to time.  I pinned several recipes that I wanted to try in the upcoming weeks.  Some things aren't recipes so much as good ideas like tonights dessert.  The kids had fun putting a white chocolate chip in each raspberry above.  I'm more of a blackberry girl myself so I couldn't remember the last time I'd had a raspberry.  The white chocolate was very much needed in my opinion since I found them to be a bit tart.  Overall it was super simple and everybody loved them. 

And do you adore my tiny turquoise colander?  $1.99 at Cost Plus World Market.  My husband was with me when I bought it last weekend.  He picked up it up like it was my dumbest purchase yet and said, "this is useless".  Then I reminded him of all the berry washing we do for the kids and he said those words that make my heart sing, "well you got me there." Hee.

1 comment:

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Adore the colors! Sounds pretty yummy too!