Thursday, May 15, 2008

Story of A Girl Album


Story of A Girl Album, originally uploaded by anartsygirl.

I can't wait to get started on a new class I'm developing called "Story of A Girl". These vintage inspired products are gorgeous! I'm going to see about having it added to the July calender at My Daughter's Wish. I recently scanned in pictures of myself as a baby and little girl and decided to create my own baby album as a keepsake for myself. Kind of like my life in reverse. If you're free Saturday I have some open seats for the vintage dress form class. It's going to be a fun one, sign up if you're free!!

2 comments:

lydiajane said...

ooohhhh!!! Love the papers and all the vintage--totally need to get more time off to do your classes!

WriterGirl said...

what a great project!! Loved the preview I saw before your class! Awesome!