Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Great Weekend...

What a great weekend! Saturday morning my friend Valerie and I went to a stamp show for a couple of hours. There was alot of great stuff. We couldn't stay long because we both had classes to teach at 1:30pm. I had 11 sign ups for my class and it was hectic and oh so fun! The papers for the mini album were the Angelique by Prima (Iron Orchid). I just love them! That evening my husband and I met up with my sister at Great America who'd taken my kids earlier in the day. It was a BUSY day!

Sunday Valerie picked me up at 6am and we were off for our monthly field trip to Alameda Pointe Flea Market. I got a bunch of things, some personal and some for future classes. One of my personal splurges was a big linen down filled bolster pillow for my bed. Old linen, it's my new love.

I've got great things cookin for upcoming classes. I need to get to work on putting them together.

Cross your fingers for me, I finally took the plunge and sent a piece of my work to Somerset. I hope they like it!!

Lisa

2 comments:

Casey said...

Congratulations on the class and the entry! Good for you for taking the plunge and sending it in!!! I'l keep my fingers crossed!

valerie said...

It was a fun week-end!