Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Is Coming!



I'm still finding and putting out a few decorations and Christmas is this week. I found this sweet old reindeer, he doesn't stand up on his own so I had to prop him up. Not sure if he was part of a set or an ornament or what but I loved it when I saw it.

I have to give Cassie in Arizona a big thank you for sending me this adorable turquoise tree. I'm crazy about it! I haven't yet but I want to make a bunch of miniature ornaments for this tree including a tiny stitched tree skirt. If I start now I'll have all that done by next Christmas!



My shopping is done and as of last night so is my wrapping. Does anyone else have rolls of paper that WILL NOT END? I'm pretty sure that I have about 5 rolls that I've had since I got married 13 years ago. My husband came in to the dining room where I was wrapping at the table and he asked why all of the gifts were wrapped in just two different papers and I told him I was trying to use a few of them up so I didn't have to see them again next year!!

I'll be back this week with sneak peeks of my January home studio class projects. The date for that class by the way has been changed to January 30th instead of the 23rd. The office where I work is moving to a new location on the 23rd and they've asked for an all hands that day. I'd like to move all of my personal belongings myself anyway so they make it to my office and aren't lost!

Enjoy your Sunday!








2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sweet little reindeer and what a cute little xmas tree. I am sure the little ornaments and stitched tree skirt will be adorable when you get them done. Wishing you a wonderful day. Holiday blessings :) Tammy

connie said...

I'm totally a xmas paper junkie too - I have sooo much of it. I always say I'm not going to buy any more - but it never fails - I always buy a few more rolls every year - the pile of rolls never seems to go down.

Happy Holidays to you and your family!