Monday, October 17, 2011

Why Yes...I Do Still Craft


First of all I want to thank those of you that are stopping by.  I know that as of recent I have not offered up much in the way of blogging and I really have missed posting and putting myself out there to be of inspiration, or just to make you laugh.  I have to say, you Mothers of older children really keep a good secret.  Seems nobody told me or let it slip that bigger kids are more work than babies! 

I have been in my studio lately working on the November class.  We're going to be making an altered book using the new Glitz lines Vintage Blue {pictured above} and Beautiful Dreamer {below}.  I don't know which one I like better... 




The book technique is one that I have done before but never taught and I love it!  It let's you create all kinds of odd shaped pages, etc.  The second class is a stitching project, a stocking to be exact.  Can you believe that I've never had a stocking?  We not until now that is.

This past Sunday I spent the entire afternoon nesting in my studio.  I purged, organized and rearranged until my heart was content.  I took some pics of some of the new spaces and a darling little addition that I'm really pleased with.  I'll be back soon to show you!

2 comments:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

looks like a wonderful class. whish i lived closer to take it.

Anonymous said...

Lisa
Love the book project and can hardly wait! You know how much I love creating books!
Look forward too seeing pictures of the studio!
Have a great week
See you on the 29th for class!

Laura H