Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh, This & That...



No, I'm not confused about the holidays. The picture above is my work in progress for the Vintage Halloween Somerset call. I love Halloween so I definately wanted to participate.

I hope everyone is having a great Easter. We're waiting for the kids to get up from their naps so we can color eggs...

I found this great shadowbox recently for $5 on clearance, I have plans for it so check back in the future to see what I did with it.



I've been wanting to do some embroidery work lately so I went to the store to buy some supplies. The first type of crafting I ever did was embroidery so we'll see what happens.



I bought this great book not too long ago on a trip to Anthropologie. It's a do it yourself autobiography. It looked fun and thought provoking. I took it off the shelf to flip through and maybe answer a few questions this week.



Looks like it was thought provoking for someone else in the household already. At least it's in pencil.



Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Can't wait to see what you do with the shadow box! Congratulations on your publication!! That's fabulous, and well deserved! :)