Friday, January 15, 2010

Stitched Shade Side #3



A few flea markets ago I bought an old linen childrens book. The picture of the girl is from that book. I just love her violet colored dress. I used the smallest brad from the brad maker kit.



On a much different note, Mr. Sweet and I had such a good laugh when he got home from picking up The Littles from pre-school. It was a note from my 3 1/2 year old girls teacher. It was an "Oops" note. It went on to say that the school had loaned her a pair of panties for the day because she came to school without any on. Don't EVEN ask me how that happened because I have no idea! That's going into her shoebox of memories for sure!

I'll be back tomorrow with the last stitched lamp shade panel.








3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Okay! I don't know where I've been but I've missed many posts. Your stitched lampshade is absolutely gorgeous! Love, love, love it. Can't wait to see your Valentine banner. Did you get the display box and chalkboard up? Both look great. Best wishes for a wonderful weekend, :) Tammy

Carole said...

Wow, the lampshade is awesome! It is beyond cute!
Enjoy the weekend!

Carole said...

Oh, I forgot to say the panty story is hysterical!