Saturday, August 6, 2011

Creative Camp Out In Review


I had meant to post about the Creative Camp Out as soon as we returned last Sunday but I'm just now catching my breath.  The family just left for Football and Cheer practice and the house is empty and quiet! 

The girls are so cute with their ringmaster mustaches that were in their circus book kits for fun.

Below is the always wonderful Laura Himm and the lampshade that she made on day 2.




And below is Cindi, Ruby and Linda observing some journaling ideas for their Smash book...


This giant tree shaded our two tables nicely, which sat right in front of the two lodges the girls stayed in.


I want to thank everyone who went and made my first retreat a success.  It's a definite - we're doing this again next year!

3 comments:

Cindi said...

It was such a wonderful weekend!! Can't wait to do it next year when I will definitely need a break from what will be a toddler by that time.

. said...

looks like a fantastic event. So wish I could have gone. Next year....

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a pretty lamp shade! and I was glad to see a picture of Laura. She looks as lovely as she seems in emails.