Tuesday, December 6, 2011

LOVE This Wrap Job


A couple of weeks ago I was on Pinterest and I saw this bee-u-tiful package.  I clicked on the link and it took me here, there and everywhere and finally I managed to find out that it was the work of an Etsy seller.  I went on a shopping spree and picked up some fabulous things from her including the butterfly, and some wonderful string and millinery.  If you'd like to pick some up too you can find her under the name thegildedbee.  I found the doilies online, they come in 12, 10, 8, 6 and 4 inch sizes and can be found easily if you search for Royal Lace.  I thought I'd share this wrapping inspiration goodness.

3 comments:

sharon said...

I love that etsy shop too! Nice idea for wrapping!

Anonymous said...

Now thats my kinda wrap job! I love this. I would have picked a bright hot pink something underneather and some bling of course this is super cute.

xoxo Birens boo aka cPretti

and ps my local target did not have any more of the honeycomb gift tags .... so sad

Anonymous said...

LOVE the wrapping!
What a beautiful presentation!

Laura H