Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fairy Charm Class


DSC_0001, originally uploaded by anartsygirl.


DSC_0002, originally uploaded by anartsygirl.


DSC_0003, originally uploaded by anartsygirl.

I'm so excited about the Fairy Charm class I'm going to be teaching next quarter. I finished the sample this week. My little model wouldn't cooperate so I didn't get a sweet smile like I'd hoped but I'm still really happy with the way it turned out.

I'm working on four different classes right now. They're all in different stages of completion. I get an idea for one and I switch gears. I'm having such a great time developing classes I think people will really enjoy and everyone that's been coming to my recent (and sold out!) classes has been so wonderful to work with.

Lisa


P.S. That's not my hairy hand in the pictures in case you were wondering!!

3 comments:

WriterGirl said...

cute project Lisa!! And I didn't even notice the hair until I saw the comment! LOL!

Mallory Phillipy said...

this is adorable lisa! so creative of you.

nan said...

i love this fairy so very much. i love all the things you created for
classes this quarter. you are awesome, you and your hairy hand!!