Friday, April 24, 2009

Questionnaire Fun

Here's a little bit of fun for you. I've done everything that's bolded:

1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars. (Girl Scouts - Coyote Hills 1982)
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. (Silver Springs & I rocked it out...)
11. Bungee jumped. (This is super scary, just FYI)
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child. (If we have a 4th he/she will be adopted)
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (SO FUN!)
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. (No, but I picked one up - SCARY!!)
23. Taken a sick day when you're not sick.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run. (Should have been a double but there was alot of fumbling, yeah for me!)
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to truly be satisfied.
38. Seen the leaning tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Kissed in the rain.
50. Been in a movie. (I was on the Price is Right & I'm counting it...)

There were 100 questions but I cut it down to 50. These kind of fun facts remind me of the slam books we used to make in school, did anyone else make them?

We had a great Friday night. We headed to SF and had dinner at Pier 39 at the Hard Rock. It's nice to go there because the music is so loud it drowns out the kids and all their craziness.

I'm teaching 3 classes at 2 stores this weekend and I still have some prep to do so I better get to it.

Leave me a comment if you post the questionnaire on your blog and take it. Leave your blog addy so we can blog hop and check out all you've done!








2 comments:

Robyn 'My Middle Name Is Awesome' said...

Hi! I've been a follower for awhile now, I LOVE your blog!!

I would totally count TPIR as being in a movie, too! When were you on? I miss Bob ;0(

Anyway, I don't know what those slam books are that you are talking about. I'd love to know, I'm going to google it right now.

Have a good day!
Robyn
http://mymiddlenameisawesome.blogspot.com/

Truly Lori said...

Lisa,

I'm a bit late, but wanted to comment. Good idea to cut this down to 50 things:) That list of 100 WAS long, lol! Yes, it did remind me of the "slam books" we used to do in school.

I LOVE your blog AND your style.

Have a great day!