Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!



After a great camping weekend we stopped at Whole Foods on our way out of town for a quick breakfast. I spotted these gorgeous Lilacs on our way out. The lady in the floral area was nice enough to pack them on ice for our one hour drive home. I love lilacs, the color and the scent, so it was a real treat to pick them up to have on my table this week.



Every time we camp in Petaluma I find some time to drive into town to shop at a cute two story antique store. I found all these glass czech buttons for $1 each. I had to dump the biggest jar of buttons out on the counter to pick all of these out but it was totally worth it.

Believe it or not I also found some time while the boys were playing to work on my journaling. It's been years since I've been in the habit of it but when I unzipped my pencil case and all my pens, pencils and markers spilled out I found myself wondering why it's been so long.

Enjoy the rest of Mothers Day!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Lisa! Love the buttons you found and your journal pages are lovely!

train the trainer Courses said...

Belated happy Mothers day to your Mom :-)

Photographer Sydney said...

i forgot to greet my self happy mothers day to me..

Job Opportunities said...

Lucky to have a mom in this world so greet your mom a Happy Mother's day!