Saturday, June 13, 2009

Art Journal In Progress


I've spent some time on my art journal this week. It's been fun to sit with pens, pencils, paint and copics, drawing and writing. Here are some pictures of some of the pages, all of which are still in progress.




I forget where I saw this but I liked it so I tried drawing my own.


I finished the cover too...


I'm not afraid of white space but I have found that sometimes a page calls for "filler" here and there. While enjoying and perusing other journals I've picked up a few to try out. I tried some out on a few of these pages, some I like and some I don't. I was amazed at how drawing banners, flowers, and some of the lettering came back to me after 20 years.








2 comments:

Dianne Adams said...

Your art journal is just beautiful. Look forward to seeing more posts.

Lisa Super said...

Thanks Diane!