It had to happen sooner or later. I've given my life over to fitness. I, like many people, hate to exercise. I've been walking 2 miles a day for the last week and I have to say, it's not that bad. In fact I almost like it because...
1. I love music and with over a 1,000 songs on my iPod I can surely find something I want to hear. My sister put the songs on it for me and let me tell you, this is one eclectic playlist. I have really enjoyed walking around the lake near my house singing song after song and wondering what's going to come on next.
2. Tiring or not, it's alone time. And I'll take it any way I can get it. I've always been a big day dreamer so between the music and the day dreaming I'm around the lake once before I know it and as of yesterday can make it around a second time.
3. I'm sleeping like a rock. I barely stirred when I got kicked in the temple by one of the kids that snuck in last night.
4. At work I can easily stay in my office all day without leaving my desk. Fresh air beats air conditioning any day.
5. I want my trips to Anthropologie to be for clothes again, not just home goods.
I've got 3 classes this week (and some mileage to put on my walking shoes) so I'm going to be pretty busy but I will post a new project later this week.
Enjoy your week!