Saturday, July 11, 2009

Where Have I Been? I'll Tell Ya....

I've almost caught up on my sleep. My sister and I have worked for the same company for almost 17 years. On Tuesday night of this week she came into my office, closed the door and announced that she had a surprise for my birthday. She proceeded to tell me that I wouldn't be at work for the next two days because she was taking me to Las Vegas to see Criss Angel's Cirque du Soleil show Believe. I was so thrilled, I had only a few hours after work to pack and get to bed for an early flight the next morning. We had SO MUCH FUN! In 3 days we slept 10 hours. We were gourmet dining, Cirque showing, Forum shopping, karaoke singing...........I'll leave it at that, girls! I have to say, everyone should experience the fun of Vegas on a moments notice. Thank you Carolyn!!!!

I have a lot of work to do this week on some workshops I have coming up so check back later this week!








1 comment:

heytheremel said...

Ohnigosh! For one, Cirque Du Soleil is amazing and should be even cooler with Criss Angel. It was probably spectacular. I have never been to Vegas, but it always soudns fun. I hope you had a fun time.
God bless, Mel