Sunday, November 21, 2010

Great Shopping in Omaha Part I

Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite finds at the vendor faire that they had at Silver Bella. I purchased this gorgeous ring from Beth Quinn...

At another great vendor table I found this old postcard album in a crate on the floor. It's quite big actually, maybe 9x12. I'm not usually one for red but I really liked the embossed pink flowers on the front.

And I love, love, love this shoe made of vintage wallpaper by Denise Nelson. You can't see it in the picture but the heel is a big bobbin with thread.

Tomorrow I will be back with my antique store finds. I'm so happy with the things I found there.

After tomorrow I'll have shared a bunch about my trip and it will be time to move on and address that red panty situation I mentioned last week. Hopefully it will make you smile, laugh even, and get you thinking about...well just wait for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoe! I can't wait to see it in person. I am adding it to the long list of things I'd like of yours when you tire of them!

Carole