Monday, November 22, 2010

Great Shopping in Omaha Part II

This is my last post about my trip. I just wanted to show you a few things that I found at a great nearby antique store. I was worried that there wouldn't be anything left by the time I got there but it just goes to show you that everyone likes different stuff. I went crazy over this purple velvet purse. It's SO worn which both thrills me and breaks my heart at the same time. I mean, to look at this purse you'd have to figure that it was some girls one and only bag...

Just look at the handles, they're almost broken from use...

I plucked up this faded red biscuit tin too. Can't have enough pretty storage now can we? I like how colorful the floral bouquet is...

The picture of this valentine does not do it justice. It's several layers of pretty goodness...

This old lavender makeup tin was a must have. I can only think of 1000 things I could store in it...

In other news, I'm busy at work on several projects, more than I usually work on at once. I'll share them soon.

2 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Lisa,

You sure picked up some purty stuff! I love the handbag, too.......what a lovely color. I'm very excited to see what you've been up to. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Meri

Pamela Milligan said...

Hi Lisa,
I am enjoying your blog and the pictures of your wonderful finds! You are a woman after my own heart! Concerning the sweet worn velvet purse, I prefer to think that the young lady had many hadbags, but this one was her ABSOLUTE favorite!