Thursday, November 18, 2010

Silver Bella Workshop with Teresa McFayden

I'm back with more pictures of projects we made at Silver Bella. This project, taught by Teresa McFayden, was our opening night workshop. You can see hers here. I added some of my favorite items to mine. For once in my life I packed really well for something!

I've had this leg forever, I'm not even sure where it came from. I'm really happy with in right in the center...

And this darling little girl, she looks terrified...like someone is going to rip her beloved basket out of her hand...and oddly, she resembles my Dad, how weird is that?

My remaining projects all need just a little bit more finishing up before I post pictures of them. I'm going to work on them later so that I can share them with you tomorrow.

In other news, coming up is a give-a-way as well as a blog post on red panties. That's all I'm going to say for now, you'll just have to stop back by.

3 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Lisa,

What a cute project......that picture of the little girl is so funny. Hey if you haven't already done it, stop by and sign up to follow me and leave a comment to enter my current winter giveaway.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Meri

connie said...

Great project and that leg is so cute in the middle. Can't wait to see all your projects.

Suz said...

That is an adorable picture. You did a great job! I still have mine to finish...and a few more things on other projects. So it goes! At least I finished more than last year!

Suz Reaney