Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bitty Clipboard


You might have seen my bitty clipboard in the current issue of Somerset Life.  If you ever see one of these little versions at your flea market don't hesitate to pick it up.  It's about 5x9 or so and one of the reasons I love it is because it fits perfectly on the console between my seat and the passengers seat in my car.  Stamps, schedules, notes, you name it have a home on this clipboard.  I have a dumb phone so I don't keep the data that most people do in mine.  I like my old school ways!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Lisa,
Love that idea! I have a couple of the little ones that I could use for that....I also altered one (a regular size one) for my dd so that she could use it to do homework in the car on the way home from school and it's worked out great!
She goes to a Catholic school so I put a piece of religious sheet music down to make it pretty for her and she loves it......

Genie said...

Oh yeah. I love the old school ways..even with a smart fun old school is comforting and cuter.

Cindi said...

Loved it as soon as I saw it in the magazine.