Monday, November 7, 2011

Flea Market Bag Before Pictures


There was one other item that I bought at Sunday's flea market that I didn't show you.  I found this great over the shoulder bag that was ripe for jazzing up.  This is for sure, the before picture.  There are times when I flea market and I don't want to yank around my rolly cart with a bum wheel.  More often than not I leave with just a few things that could be put in a bag like this.
 

I love the long straps so that you can wear it over one shoulder across your body.


I don't think this picture really shows how many great pockets it has inside.  I believe that it's some kind of military bag because it's stamped inside with ink and they had lots of them in various conditions from well used to almost new.  This is a different color than I ever choose to work with so we shall see what happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the messenger bag. You will get a lot of use out of it at the Fle esp after you trick it out with a SUPER detail.

xoxo Birens Boo aka cPRETTI