Monday, January 30, 2012

Blazing A Hot Trail


I'm 100% positive that I looked like a tremendous dork when I blazed a hot trail to a vendors table at last months flea market after spotting this from a far.  I LOVE purple and yellow together.  Of course this soda was well before my time but I'd never heard of it. 

What am I going to do with it you ask?  I think I'm going to cart it from store to store with me until I can find glass bottles that fit inside.  I thought a grouping of them in the center slots would be beautiful with some fresh flowers.  Once I'm hooked up I'll share how it turned out.


4 comments:

Gail said...

Oh so now I'm jealous! Get it? OK, bad joke, that is a seriously cool crate......what a cute display that will make!

Genie said...

The hunt makes the looking like a dork worth it. What a prize...

Cindi said...

You know i'm a sucker for anything purple. Can't wait to see it all dressed up.

Anonymous said...

Um I dont get it Super!
I dont see the vision, drinivision that is. Make me understand after your done.

xoxo Birens Boo aka CpRETTI