Sunday, January 29, 2012

Creative Camp Out Retreat - Project Peek #1


Hi there...I've been waiting for some decent lighting so that I could take some pictures for some blog posts this week.  Up first is one of the projects we'll be making at this summers Creative Camp Out.  This cream colored retro pail is the perfect vessel to house all of your wall paper scraps or vintage papers.

Of course we'll embellish it once we've papered the outside...


And then tie a bow on top for the sake of prettiness.  Because...it's what we do right?


In case you don't have the info on the Creative Camp Out I will share it here. The cost of the retreat is $450 and it includes 4 classes, 3 mini classes, breakfast, lunch and lodging. I'm only taking 18 ladies for this trip and there are only 6 spaces left. Please let me know if you'd like to attend and I can give you the rest of the details!

No comments: