Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Smooch


I'm not gonna lie, I'm a high end makeup girl and I don't care who knows it.  I also happen to be anamored with great packaging.  I might have overlooked this inexpensive lip balm at Bath & Body had it not caught my eye as I walked by.  I spied the yellow tube and I had a feeling it was lemon flavored and it was.  Sold.  I bought a few thinking I'd like them and I'm glad I did.  Now I have one for the car, one for my purse and one for my desk drawer at work!   


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the pink tube flavor?
And yes you do love your make up


xoxo Birens boo, cPretti

Faerie Cakes and Lollie Pops ..... A touch of Wit and Whimsy said...

I am a high end makeup girl myself, but found those little treasures at that shop a couple years ago around Christmas time. :) I am sure glad I did and keep stocked up on them. FYI they go on major deals at Christmas time, so stock up and pass around. I love the green tube too with the mint flavor...who am I kidding I love them all, bonus that the packaging rocks! :) Great site by the way! Take Care.