Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He Said/She Said Class at MDW on March 1st


Here is a sneak peek of the class I'll be teaching at My Daughter's Wish on March 1st. You can't see it from the picture but the back cover is the male sign upside down. The book is half "she said" then you flip it over to view it as "he said". I chose lots of yummy paper and goodies for the inside and lots of journalling spots. I'm going to finish it up and have it at the store this Thursday. If you're in the area and you're free Thursday don't miss the ATC and grand opening night at MDW. It's going to be alot of fun! Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

rebeccaharper said...

oh my ... I so want to attend this class, but I have a work conflict and by the time I can figure everything out I think the class will be full... will you teach this again?---

Lisa Super said...

I don't know if they'll have me teach it a second time. I don't know how many people are signed up yet. Worst case we could probably do a kit and then you could use mine as a guide to put it altogether (or you could do your own thing!).

Lisa