Sunday, February 3, 2008

Beach Memories Class at MDW on March 22nd


DSC_0010, originally uploaded by anartsygirl.

Here is a sneak peek at the Beach Memories book I'll be teaching at My Daughter's Wish on March 22nd. The front has a gigantic authentic starfish that's been given a HEAVY dose of glitter. It was fun to make and I can't wait for this rain to stop so we can head to the beach for some fun and photos to go in it.

I'm working on my projects for next quarter that will hopefully include a mermaid collage, a dressform with a collage inside of the hollowed out torso and possibly a mixed media found objects shrine. I went to a flea market with the fam this past Saturday and we found LOTS of great finds that could inspire future classes so check back. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Oooohh, it looks great! Can't wait to see t in the store!

WriterGirl said...

Love the way it looks, LIsa!! Awesome bright colors and that fab starfish!