Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cornbread Salad Recipe



I have a wonderful side dish recipe that is perfect for the holidays because aside from it being delish it's also so festive looking. This is a cold salad that has tons of flavor.

Cornbread Salad

12 corn bread muffins {fully cooled & crumbled into small bits}
1/2 pkg of bacon {cooked, cooled & crumbled}
1 green bell pepper {diced}
1 red bell pepper {diced}
1 small onion {diced}
3 medium tomatoes {diced}
1/2 c sweet relish
1 c mayo

Mix everything together and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.

I hope you love it! Have a wonderful week!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to a party last saturday and had it. I had never herd of such a recipe. Herd this is an old southern dish. Looks great.Bring me some please!

xoxo
Biren's boo

Anonymous said...

I love cornbread, I'm totally making this.