Thursday, July 15, 2010

This Cart Is Full!



I'm not sure I can cram anything more into the shopping cart I use to store all of the offerings I sell during my workshops. I've been busy packaging up this and that and a few flea market finds. One of the items, the doll head, is for my friend Carole. She wanted me to be on the lookout at the flea for one for her studio and I found one. I've also added lots more music paper from the 40's as well as the most adorable tiny metal cameras from the 50's. I made one into an ornament for my mini tree and I love it. I didn't think to snap a picture of it to show you but I will this weekend when I post again.

1 comment:

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Lisa,

Wow, I'd love to dive into that cart and play! Do you find most of your stuff online or in local shops? Have fun playing with that, I sure wish it was me.

Hugs,
Meri