Monday, April 11, 2011

Our Giggly Gathering

If you were at Saturday's class then you already know that we had a great day together. This was my biggest class to date and if I worried at all about it was for a fleeting moment. Everybody had a wonderful time and at one point I just stood in the middle of the room and took in all of the happiness, chatter and giddy laughter. A big heart felt thank you goes out to all of you for making it so fun.

The picture above is one I took before class of one of the kits. Lots of pretty little pieces. Here's one of my little market area that I set up on the side of the room. It had trims and flea market finds and lots of pretty ribbon...

And our workshop area for the day {I know...the weeds in the backyard...who has the time?}.

So much fun. Thanks again!!

4 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time!!!

Cindi said...

Thank you for such a wonderful day Lisa!!! Looking forward to the May class.

connie said...

What a fun day at your home. I love my projects, thanks for creating an inspiring environment to create in.

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like u were gonna have a full house. Have fun ladies and enjoy

xoxo Birens Boo