Friday, June 11, 2010

The Last of Sunday's Finds



The lady I bought this little lavender tin from had reservations about parting with it. I can understand why, the color is pretty and worn.

When I spied this scrap of crushed velvet in it's luscious raspberry color my heart sang...{ok that's a bit dramatic but I was really happy :}



This old palette was worth the couple of dollars I paid for it.



Now this was a great find. This metal box is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and it's nice and heavy.



I've wanted one of these old shoe forms for ages but I always see big man size ones. Finally I ran across a tiny child size one and they only wanted $5 for it.



Check back later for some pictures of the paper dolls we made last Saturday!

4 comments:

connie said...

I love the round tin and foot form - great finds. It's so much fun going to Alameda Pt - you just never know what you find!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wow! You've found some absolutely fabulous treasures. Hope you are having a great weekend. :) Tammy

Cindi said...

Gorgeous velvet. Love the round tin and little box. How do you find these things.

Traci Johnson said...

Great finds Lisa! I love knowing what you paid for your items, it gives me good info when I'm on the hunt. Thanks for sharing!