Monday, October 5, 2009

Autumn Is Here

"when we went walking
in the late afternoon
the sweet wind blew colors
across petals
so sweet
as long stems swayed
and high strings
they played
something soft and sweet
it was a waltz i think
and birds they sang
high and sweet
oh they sang
so
sweet"

Autumn is here. Yesterday I wore fingerless gloves to the flea market and today a soft cozy scarf. I'm ready for a chill in the air, a fire in the fireplace, a trip to the pumpkin patch and falling asleep to sounds of the rain on my bedroom window.

It was a delightful day at the flea market yesterday. A great "vintage metal" day for me. I will share some pics this week with you.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I will have to invest in some fingerless gloves, its like sitting outside in our office even
with the parka, sweats, ugg boots and my lil electric blankie i keep hidden under my desk. well have to look into a pair of those. I cant wait to see another one of your bad creations! Not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good.

XOXOX
bIREN BOO