Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Saturday's Workshop

As promised I'm posting pictures of Saturday's home studio workshop. This is before we got started...



And this is us starting our second project after a wonderful lunch (thanks Mom!)...



And this is the beautiful cake that I nearly forgot at the end of our second class. It was as good as it looks...



If you didn't get to join us this time be sure to see if upcoming dates work for you. I expect next months workshop to sell out pretty fast. In fact, five of my seven attendees from last Saturday already have a spot reserved for the November 28th workshop...

As for tonight, I have a plan. After my kids are tied, I mean tucked, into bed I'm going to work at my table until my eyes burn. I have a lofty goal of submitting projects for ALL of the Somerset Life calls. Life is my favorite of all the magazines and I just happen to have ideas forming already for the challenges. Wish me luck!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds divine! I wish I were close enough to attend one of your classes!

valerie said...

Count me in Lisa! Valerie