Monday, October 11, 2010

Fab Flea Market Finds - Part 1


Well I've been threatening to share pics of my flea market finds for the past week. Instead of one long post I thought I'd share a couple of things a day. I don't know what this metal catch-all was originally for but I scooped it up without any debate. Each tier has a mesh bottom. Does anyone know what it's intended use was?

I found this pretty print at the Addison Endpapers booth. Love the little bit of red and pink together. More fab stuff tomorrow!

2 comments:

emily said...

Lovely finds! Your tiered thing is a sifter for shifting out the different sizes of rocks. I used one back when I had a job in a soils lab and I used a tall series of these to sift out rock sizes and the % of each to classify the soil.

Jeffrey said...

Very nice blog you have here