Tuesday, December 27, 2011

By Now You Know...


That I'm not going to meet my goal to post more than I did last year.  I can live with that.  
I chose great family time instead!

Spending time with the kids non-stop this holiday season has made me realize how much they enjoy our family time together.  Sure we're busy every weekend doing something fun with
them and we do lots during the week, but I'm talking about quiet moments here and there. 
When I see how happy they are when I say yes to a board game, when I surprise them with a mug of cocoa or when we sit down to watch their favorite show together it's a strong reminder to  
slow our roll.  

Here's to slowing your roll!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Choices Lisa~~~~~
Seems like life passes us all by so very quickly, and that in a blink of an eye your kids will be grown!

Happy New Year!
See you in on the 14th of January
xo
Laura H

valerie said...

It is so true! Seems like I always had one in my arms and at least one holding my leg for dear life. Now, My baby boy is leaving for college in a week and I already miss him. Hold those babies tight for as long as you can.