Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Flea Market Review {Part I}


I lost battery life right after I took the first picture of my flea market finds for today so this will be 1 of 2 posts on what I brought home.  I loved every minute out there today, Christmas was in full force and I had the best time rifling through boxes of ornaments and old holiday decorations.  Here are a few of my favorites.  I love the twisted ornament and it's rare when I pass up a faded purple bulb, they're just not as easy to find.  I have several of the bumpy indented ornaments so I almost left this one behind but at the last minute I took it {well I didn't exactly take it...I did pay for it}. 

There were bottle brush trees galore, but then again, there are bottle brush trees galore in my garage waiting to be flocked so I only picked up one.  And funny...the picks, well I had them in my hand and the lady whose space it was came over and got, seriously, almost nose to nose with me and told me that they were a great deal.  I bought them partially because I liked them and partially because I got the impression that she was going to use the money to fund her breakfast burrito :) 

No comments: