Monday, November 14, 2011

Easy Christmas Centerpiece


By now you've probably guessed that I've begun decorating for the holidays.  I've mentioned this before but I'm early to decorate and early to undecorate.  All signs of the holidays are back up on the garage shelves by December 26th {this is true}.

My favorite candle is the Capri candle at Anthropologie.  It's the one that is usually in the blue glass container {and the one that you tend to notice the most when walking around in the store}.  Last year it came in a mercury glass looking container and I asked for a few of them for Christmas.  Instead of leaving an open flame going around children at various Christmas get togethers I decided to drop it down in a huge glass jar that I picked up at Homegoods.  Before placing it inside I filled 1/3 of the jar with fake snow.  I pulled out my best Christmas pick {really a few of them that I wired together} and I placed it inside as well, covering the stem.


Simple, easy and pretty! 

No comments: