Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Stocking Alternative


Recently I made these Christmas cones for K&Company using a couple of their Christmas lines.  I've had these paper mache cones for ages and I was really excited to pair them with the vintagey holiday paper.  My favorite is the first one pictured.  I stuffed a couple of them with patterned tissue paper and a couple of them with shredded paper.  You can't tell by the photos but I attached ribbon for hanging.


Wouldn't it be fun to meet a friend for lunch or a day of shopping with one of these filled with a few small treats?

2 comments:

LBP said...

I made these a couple of years ago for the ladies in my office and they were a huge hit!

Love the colors of your cones!

Blessings

Linda

Anonymous said...

This would be good to put like kisses in them.

ohh i am coming over i have a bright idea.

xoxo cPretti